Internal Audit â SOX Auditor
Reporting Manager - Global SOX Auditor
Dotted Reporting - Regional SOX Auditor APAC
Location â Hyderabad, India
Administrative Reporting â Finance Shared Service Center Leader
- Performs the audit testing as per SOX 404 and 302 requirements.
- Meets the documentation, testingand sample size requirement as per the global Internal Audit guidelines
- Maintains strong client focus to schedule, interview and interact with them to identify potential risks with remote testing
- Coordinates with external auditor on SOX matters to avoid duplication and multiple contacts with Auditee
- Partner Business Process auditors and participates in audits and reviews of systems and processes, with an emphasis on internal controls and business ethics at the corporate level and for multiple businesses in Asia Pacific Region.
- Evaluates the design and operating effectiveness of internal controls, adherence to established policies and procedures, and regulatory guidance and conducts test work as outlined in the audit work program.
- Utilizes judgment as to expansion of scope, further test work needed based on trends or exceptions identified. Prepares work paper documentation to support test work performed and conclusions reached.
- Discusses irregularities, exceptions, and deficiencies discovered during the audit with the areaâs supervisory personnel. Utilizes judgment and experience to assess the associated risk of the issues as to impact on conclusions, SOX 404 deficiency classification and overall audit opinion.
- This role involves interaction with leadership within Finance and the businesses.
- Chartered Accountant.
- English Proficiency
- 8-10 years of demonstrated experience in audit, accounting, finance, supply chain, or operation CIA or other professional certificationin internal controls preferred.
- Internal or external audit experience must.
- Understanding of internal control concepts and experience in applying them to plan, perform, manage and report on the evaluation of various business processes/areas/functions
- Fast and align learner, ability to work effectively as part of a team environment and to work independently with limited guidance
- Ability to provide appropriate direction to other internal audit project team members as needed; managing multiple projects at the same time
- Ability to recognize and communicate control weaknesses
- Exhibit the communication skills needed to explain audit findings to obtain management buy-in for constructive change
- Strong Communication skills, spoken and written
- Demonstrate clear and strong report-writing skills and a history of making tangible contributions to finished products
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. SAP experience preferred
- Experience with data analytics tools preferred
- Requires travel approximately 10 - 20% of the time
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Desired Candidate Profile
Nacre HR Outsourcing Pvt Ltd
Contact Company:Nacre HR Outsourcing Pvt Ltd