- Forecast the numbers of deliverables possible in an iteration, which is based on evidence and reliable source
- XP, Kanban, SCRUM and Lean hands on background.
- Co-ordination, Focus and eye for Detail.
- Effective estimation and Velocity based planning.
- Splitting Features into Cohesive Value chunks
- Servant leadership, Situational awareness
- Track and remove impediments and report on the progress to the team and leadership
- Manage Scrum Team Information & Stakeholder Register: A list of the Scrum team members and stakeholders
- Product Backlog: Manage Prioritized List of user stories (requirements) maintained by the Product Owner throughout the project
- Sprint Backlog: Manage the list of the Product Backlog items that the team committed to do in the sprint containing the tasks, assignments, and the status of work.
- Burn Charts: Generate Burndown charts showing the work completed (burnup) and the work left to do (burndown). Updated daily by the Scrum Master following the Daily Scrum.
- Manage Sprint Retrospective Log: The Scrum Master will use this template to track the results of the lessons learned at the end of each sprint (called the sprint retrospective).
- Sprint Velocity Chart: Generate velocity charts showing the story points committed and completed for each sprint.
- Impediments Log: Track impediments that need resolution.
B.E. Computer Science / MCA
Multi year experience as a SCRUM Master or Agile Coach with Hands On computer engineering background
- Ability to facilitate daily scrum, sprint planning, sprint demo and retrospective meetings
- Possesses conflict resolution, does conversation by focusing on scrum values of openness, honesty and respect
- Guiding and Maturing teams. Agile Coaching
- Pragmatic to adjust techniques
- Should be a friendly communicative person, because when team is moving fast in Agile, communication is the effective force which holds the team together
- Needs to be expert in estimation and planning. He knows how to create useful, reliable and practical plans for software development projects.
- Should be a good coach in Agile practices. Coach individuals and interactions over processes and tools.
- Help team or individual to clarify goals and actions to achieve them.
- Ability to shield his team from outside distractions and interferences
- Ability to ensure the correct use of scrum process
- Acts as servant first, who serves his team members before considering about himself
- Sociology/Coaching degree with SCRUM, Kanban or Agile certifications
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT-Hardware & Networking
Functional Area:IT Software - QA & Testing
Role Category:Project Management
Desired Candidate Profile
Nacre HR Outsourcing Pvt Ltd
Contact Company:Nacre HR Outsourcing Pvt Ltd