Position Title: Operations Manager â AP
Reporting to: Accounts Payable Leader
The Operations Manager will Supervise and coordinate, as needed and during the absence of the account payable manager, activities of personnel involved in performing corporate accounts payable operations.
The role of the teams involves:
- Monitors duties of operations personnel to ensure efficient and safe operation of accounts payable process. Gathers pertinent information to create and maintain weekly and monthly statistical data and reports.
- Communicates and distributes departmental statistics to predetermined individuals. Gathers employee time record information and communicates payroll data to the payroll department. Monitors attendance records for his whole team.
- Administers and communicates policies and procedures which apply to subordinates.
- Conducts staff meetings of operations personnel, or confers with subordinate personnel to discuss operational problems or explain procedural changes or practices,
- Actively participates in management team meetings and implements resulting procedures, practices, programs, and Activities.
- Responsible for development and implementation of progressive training, motivational, and diversity awareness programs, targeting team leaders and their employees.
- Monitor employee turnover and outline steps to control / reduce as per set and agreed targets.
- Directly supervises 3 to 5 Operations Leaders who oversee functions for approximately 40 to 70. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and procedures. Responsibilities include training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; addressing complaints and resolving problems,
- Proven team leadership skills; ability to effectively influence and motivate others, and an ability to work effectively with all levels, and a demonstrated ability as a change agent.
- Excellent Verbal and written communication skills and fluency in English are a must.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the public.
- Other Skills and Abilities: Exceptional interpersonal skills, which allow effective working relationships with plant site personnel, vendors, site liaisons, team leaders, managers, and other payment team personnel.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment, and the ability to understand and react to specific needs of vendors and plant sites being serviced,
- Ability to organize and manage workflow, establish priorities, and follow up on unresolved matters.
- Know-how / Experience: The incumbent must have a bachelorâs degree and an MBA with at least 7 to 8 yearsâ experience with at least 3 to 5 years in a people management role with a medium to large professional BPO / Shared Service Centre. Experience implementing Six Sigma projects / Lean thinking in business processes. Knowledge of BPO processes, quality systems, tools and best practices, critical to transactional effectiveness (eg. Workflow, 6 sigma, complaint process etc.).
- Excellent Oral, written Communication Skills and Interpersonal Skills
- Proven skills in leading and coaching people
- Leadership Skills/ Problem Solving Skills
- Effective in leading and managing change
- Customer and client service orientation
- Experience in handling multiple processes
- Good Excel / Power Point / Word skills
- Good Multitasking, prioritization, time management skills
- Ability to communicate both upward and downward with in organization as well as ability to communicate across the functions and organization
- Ability to provide Subject matter expertise and develop front line leadership / resources in the work being managed
- Delegate responsibilities effectively
- Excellent people manager, open to direction and + Collaborative work style and commitment to get the job done
- Ability to challenge and debate issues of importance to the organization.
- Ability to look at situations from several points of view
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Desired Candidate Profile
Nacre HR Outsourcing Pvt Ltd
Contact Company:Nacre HR Outsourcing Pvt Ltd