- Provide assistance in discussions addressing Financial Control uplift opportunities where the target operating model addresses materiality/scoping and risk assessment, issue and remediation monitoring, reporting to senior management, monitoring and defining SAB 99 process, classification and accountability, or more broadly, governance.
- Support in defining and rolling-out a framework for Materiality, Scoping and Risk assessment, Certification process, SAB 99 issue evaluation and reporting and overall reporting and governance.
- Project-manage parts of required initiatives that arise in support of Financial Control operating model uplift. Prioritization areas for Financial Control include governance rigor, automation, and with either, associated process reengineering.
- Review opportunities to increase the effectiveness of internal controls over financial reporting.
- Work with the Financial Control Training and Communications resources in developing curriculum and updates across the organization related to the Financial Control Process and Control Governance; materials will support framework syndication and adoption.
- Work with the Financial Control Policy resources, the QA team and issue review and remediation in evaluating governance efficacy, business unit adoption and maturity of operating model associated standards, and policy/standards refinement.
- Provide leadership in risk convergence meeting with various pillars and control functions, include certifiers and present issues identified during the quarter.
- Review , analyze and define framework for reporting annual testing results for RCSA performed by control owners, advise pillar lead on the outputs and escalate issues to the control assessors
- Manage interdependencies with other Finance, IAG and GRC programs of work that may span across several years and multiple workstreams.
- Identify talent, build effective teams, and develop staff with a focus on diversity, high-performance and career opportunity.
A minimum of 4-8 years experience in a risk and control program including policy and standard setting, operating model innovation, and a track record of internal client adoption, execution and successful engagement the intended outcome as evidence.
- CPA/Chartered Accountant/CIA preferred
- Managerial experience with staff located across multiple locations, particularly multi-national, with considerable time zones differences is strongly preferred.
- Strong execution and analytical skills, ability to influence change and drive results
- Ability to interact well with executive leadership and senior management; strong presentation skills required
- Excellent written/verbal skills a must
Experience with operating model design, gap analysis and implementation ideally for a firm with multi-national and multi-segment requirements is required;
Experience leveraging change control reporting as a means for supporting governance reviews is desirable.
Experience with completing deep-dive assessments of complex problems, framing and presenting alternatives to issues, and of managing outcomes through to implementation, or a measurable yield, is required.
Experience in Management Consulting with a focus on evaluating and implementing Target Operating Models, Sarbanes Oxley compliance and/or Governance routines is preferred.
Experience quantifying issue exposure is preferred.
Experience managing a SAB 99 process is preferred.
Experience working across first, second and third lines of defense in a role focused on risk convergence analysis and modeling.
Experience in the either the Insurance industry OR Finance, i.e., Financial Reporting, ideally Financial Control, is required; both are preferred
Experience creating or having a lead role in delivering governance routines including cadence frameworks that address inputs, outputs and meeting structures is preferred.
Ability to lead prioritize and identify impact points that balance multi-segment, multi-function and global constituencies with limited resources is critical and ideally can be demonstrated in past experiences.
Experience working with the BlackLine accounting solution is preferred.
Experience working with Agile project delivery and methods preferred.
Ability to adapt easily to change, can manage in an uncertain environment, and manage multiple tasks with competing interests for time and evolving priorities
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Desired Candidate Profile
Nacre HR Outsourcing Pvt Ltd
Contact Company:Nacre HR Outsourcing Pvt Ltd