- Being first of contact of CFO / CEO for all FP&A activities
- Work closely with on-shore teams including Profit Centre Managers and CFO to ensure proper analysis of the financial data.
- Prepare Monthly reports and present to Country Leaders explaining commentaries budgeting, forecasting and comparison with actuals
- Handling monthly / quarterly / annual budget cycle from country point of view - with key understanding of top line growth and subsequent impact on bottom line
- Efficient communication skills to highlight the concern at right time
- Maintaining Goverence level with key stake holders on regular basis being part of After Action review of process
- Responsible for ensuring all data produced in the reports is accurate, timely and reconciled
- Can use best of system available to do automation which can help in standardization of process
- Support in all budget and forecast reporting outlined by NY to ensure compliance of global standard.
- Have good knowledge of handling the loss ratio (IBNR+ paid losses + case reserves) over net premium earned -
- Deal with Country Actuarial to align the forecast numbers accordingly
- Work closely with Finance controllerships teams in the Finance Center as well as in APAC onshore team for GOE , losses etc.
- Regular communication Regional FP&A team to match the expectations
- Act as a leader in the finance center and Lead, motivate and work with the APAC Finance center team as well senior onshore finance stakeholders to ensure an effective working environment
- Ongoing identification and implementation of process improvements with a goal of reducing cycle time and improving quality
- Providing insight and challenge to all financial Management Information and plans
Managerial leadership including the ability to mentor, coach and develop staff (small team)
Requires a demonstrated understanding of budgeting and forecasting processes.
Strong control environment background and expertise with a focus on right first time, on time
To be able to provide significant and complex financial analysis of activities, projects and plans
Good time management skills ability to handle multiple priorities, organize work and meet deadlines
Self-starter and able to work under pressure and tight deadlines
Innovative and always looking for continuous improvement in order to improve processes
Analytical and ability to focus on both the big picture and detail
Understanding of the financial services industry including current issues, trends and developments including regulatory environment
Good understanding of the key financial drivers for the Insurance industry
Pro-active approach to problem solving. Comfortable raising and discussing issues or concerns with both FC and on-shore management.
Ability to work in dynamic environment driving for improvements and change
Finance degree is required - CA/MBA or equivalent
Experience in the Insurance industry in FP&A Country handling role, should be able to comprehend ratio analytics like loss ratios, expense ratios, combined ratios etc, with detailed analytics
10 or more years of experience in data in FP&A role
Experience in the areas of financial budgeting, strategic planning, and reporting, profitability analysis.
Demonstrated ability to work with analytical tools (e.g., Excel, Essbase, Access, as needed)
Knowledge of financial systems (e.g. SAP, BPC)
Ability to collaborate effectively and work closely with cross-functional teams and management to accomplish objectives.
Well organized, highly detailed, quantitative skills and strong focus on accuracy
Highly analytical, forward thinking, with excellent problem solving skills.
Clear and effective written and oral communications. Fluent in English
Adapts easily to change, can manage in an uncertain environment, ability to maintain composure under pressure and manage multiple tasks with competing interests for time and evolving priorities.
Experience in leading an FP&A team
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Desired Candidate Profile
Nacre HR Outsourcing Pvt Ltd
Contact Company:Nacre HR Outsourcing Pvt Ltd